- Extremely lightweight for maximum comfort
- Pro-G technology featuring hybrid-mesh audio drivers. By solving common distortion problems, Pro-G delivers booming bass and precise highs so you hear the game, the music, the movie ... as intended
- Immersive gaming audio is wrapped in sleek, streetable headset. It's time to take PC performance out into the world
- Detachable boom mic and two audio cables included to work with PC, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile
- Removable boom mic has micro-pop filter to reduce environmental noises and deliver clear communications
ADVANCED GAMING AUDIO
Gamers require immersive audio performance and for good reason as each new title brings ever greater sound design. G233 packs amazing audio performance into a design that is extremely lightweight, durable and comfortable.
PRO-G™ AUDIO DRIVER
Pro-G drivers produce booming bass and clear highs thanks to hybrid-mesh construction that drastically reduces distortion. G233 ear cups also feature an acoustic port positioned behind the driver for even more dynamic, spatial sound.
LIGHTWEIGHT, INCREDIBLY STRONG
Weighing in at 259 g, G233 is comprised of lightweight, glass-fiber injected polycarbonate, stainless steel and TR-90 nylon. Featuring sports-mesh ear pads that surround the ear and provide just the right amount of force to stay firmly in place and comfortably breathable.
CERTIFIED VOICE CHAT
The noise-cancelling boom microphone with micro-pop filter is designed for clarity in comms and chat. G233 is Discord certified guaranteeing crystal-clear communication performance.
G233 comes fully equipped with detachable boom mic and swappable cables to quickly transform G233 from PC/console mode to mobile/on-the-move mode. This is a modern headset that games wherever life takes you.
Works with PC, PS4®, Xbox® One, Nintendo® Switch™, smartphones and tablets. G233 comes with two separate audio cables to optimally connect and perform on essentially all gaming devices. (Some Xbox One controllers may require Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter, sold separately. PS4 and Xbox One operate in stereo mode only via analog cable.)